Working under minimum supervision, coordinates and expedites the flow of information between the customer and work teams (departments) according to current production schedules. Review and distribute production and shipment schedules, conferring with team (department) supervisor(s) to determine progress of work completed, delivery dates, and solving delivery problems. Create, maintain and manage the timelines for the products and projects from inception to completion.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, Follow-up and execution of specific accounts.
- Ensure daily requirements to achieve customer expectations are met. This can include, but not limited to production job status, inventory status, work in process, outside contractors / processors, inspection and shipping.
- Monitor and report progress to all stakeholders.
- Be pro-active by interfacing with process owners daily to resolve issues.
- Facilitate decision making and conflict resolution within the project teams and management.
- Gather information on critical path items, inform process owners of requirements to insure uninterrupted work flow.
Skills and ability:
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including good customer service communication (phone / e-mail / person to person/ etc.) and team communication.
- Use logic and reasoning for handling a wide range of activities to identify and solve problems.
- Good time management skills, able to multi task and prioritize task with strict deadlines.
- Good computer skills with an understanding of an ERP system and MS office (word, excel, outlook).
- Set the example by actively contributing to company goals.
- Take initiative and seek additional training or direction as needed.
- Follow up as required with all teams to insure the flow of materials, documents and information to meet schedules and customer requirements.
Education / experience:
- High school or GED required
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One year in a manufacturing environment preferred.