Create computerized method of manufacturing for building aerospace structural components.
- Methods to include all customer specification requirements, quality requirements, finishing and NDT requirements and method of manufacturing.
- Responsible for download and organization of customer supplied digital data. Includes contacting customers and requesting data and placing the data in the proper format.
- Generation of masking and assembly sketches using existing customer drawings or models create masking sketches for process houses and assembly sketches.
- Responsible for obtaining special plans from processing houses, provide processing house with the needed information to generate process plans and assure the plans are up to date.
- Maintain and update manufacturing placards – Update placards based on instructions from manufacturing, programming and quality.
- Generate customer tech help requests – Submit, track and follow up on requests for technical help submitted to customers
- Update cycle and setup times in Vantage – Populate setup and cycle times based on manufacturing feedback.
- Various data base maintenance functions in vantage – provide support during data cleansing projects.
- IT support – Provide hands on technical support for our offsite IT service .
- Bachelor degree in aerospace engineering related, mechanical or material. Aerospace engineering education background is preferred
- 3+ years experience with aircraft products
- Good understanding of aircraft quality control
- Thorough knowledge of reading drawings and fully proficient in the use of CADAM and CATIA Technology
- Good communication skills, written and oral in English
- May require specialization in functional disciplines of structural, electrical, mechanical, and fabrication of parts (Sheet Metal, Machine, Composite)
Click Here to Apply
Mail Resume to:
Alken Industries Career Opportunities
2175 Fifth Ave
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779